Pasmo Japan

In the West, Japanese culture comes in the form of Power Rangers, Godzilla movies, and Sanrio products, but of course the indigenous pop culture is much richer. Rather than focus on what the rest of the world has already encountered, Pasmo provides a link to movies, music, comedians, and cultural scandals that have had the greatest impact in Japan.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Japanese Exercise Routine

These two guys are actually famous comedians that got their start in Japanese TV by doing this exercise routine for a popular children show, the clip also shows some famous sites around Tokyo, like Tokyo Tower and the Rainbow bridge

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Thyda said...

Hi, I came your site for a visit.

Thida, E-Biz

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger meggie said...

hey pasmo,
I love those japanese exercise routine guys.I didn't think I would ever see them again now that I have moved back to australia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home